4/21/07

“Feelings from the Human Heart” by Laura P.




“I’m really happy with the way all three of these pictures came out. I think they have more meaning than I intended them to. At first I just took pictures of things I thought would make good pictures and I really didn’t give as much thought into it as I should have. Once I developed them, I didn’t think they were that meaningful and that made them kind of boring to me. Even though I’m not really into playing the piano or anything, I wanted them to mean something more than just another random photograph. So I found some quotes and wrote them on the pictures. I then burnt the edges to make them look a little more interesting and give them a kind of old, vintage look. This project really made me think about what I want my photographs to say and the feeling I want hem to have. I am very pleased with the finished photos.”